Tuesday, September 27

Inspiration Journal


So this is my Quote Journal
 I got it yeeears ago. When I was about seven or eight

So naturally as small child I felt the need to have a poems journal

not that I was ever really in to poetry.

In the beginning of the book has wonderful tidbits of poems I wrote for school assignments such as the lovely bit below

(look at the wonderful grammar of  "me and Jenny")


Pumpkins Oh Pumpkins, by Ally McAlpine (age 9)

But as I grew I started use the book to write in quotes and other tidbits of inspiration that resonated with me.
And as I got more experience with art and design, I try and mess around with different colors and fonts.

Here is one below,

"If you don't like where you are, then change it. You are not a tree."

Pour votre plaisir

No comments:

Post a Comment